Selling a dress
- Create a profile so we can contact you when your dress sells.
- Post your dress with our easy-to-use form. There is no fee sellers have to pay on our site! The final price of the dress is a reflection of the price that you (the seller)would like to receive for the dress, plus the $15 Bridesmaid Trade fee. Let's say you'd like to receive $50 for a dress. You'll enter $50 as the sale price. The Bridesmaid Trade fee will be automatically added to this price on the dress post form. This means that the final price of the dress will display on the website at $65. The buyer will pay $65 for the dress, and your payment will be $50. Sellers are responsible for shipping costs, so please price your dress with that in mind.
- You sold a dress! When the dress sells, you’ll receive an email from Bridesmaid Trade confirming the sale. Within 24 hours, you will receive another email from Bridesmaid Trade with the shipping address. You will be asked to ship with a tracking number. Sellers cover the cost of shipping out of the payment they will receive for the dress, unless it needs to be shipped to Canada or expedited shipping is request. We handle special shipping requests on a case by case basis.
- The buyer receives the dress and has 48 hours from the receipt of the package to document and report any issues. If BridesmaidTrade does not receive any complaints about the dress within 48 hours (and in more than 95% of the cases we do not), we will make sure...
- You receive your check! Checks arrive from Bridesmaid Trade within 5-7 business days via mail. Alternatively, if you have a PayPal account, we can send you payment instantly via PayPal.
Buying a dress
- Search our user-generated inventory until you...
- Find a dress you love! Buy the dress through our secure payment system. Looking for something specific and don't see it here? Let us know!
- Wait a few days... The seller mails the dress directly to you within 3 business days. Bridesmaid Trade will send you a tracking number for the dress once it has been shipped. You have 48 hours from the delivery of the package to inspect the dress as well as document and report to Bridesmaid Trade any issues via email.
- If the dress doesn't match the listing description or is damaged in any way (in more than 95% cases, there are no issues with the dress), you will be asked to ship the dress back to the seller within 2 business days of receipt of the dress and your money is refunded back to your credit card.
- Go ahead: Be a fabulous bridesmaid for a lot less.
Need some more inspiration?